Making the health of all, our priority!
The safety of our staff and our guests is, as always, our highest priority so we will be implementing the following company rules to maintain the safety of all.
1) Tables will continue to be distanced at 1.5m minimum.
2) We will only accept card payments.
3) Everyone entering and exiting the toilets, MUST use the provided hand sanitisers.
4) Everyone must sign-in with the NHS track and trace app or our own in-house scanner. All guests must sign our same household declaration form.
5) We will be continuing the high level of cleanliness across the whole pub using anti-viral spray, tables will only be laid once you have ordered food, toilets will be cleaned regularly.
6) All customers have to wear a face covering whilst in the building, these can only be taken off once you are sat at your table, so yes, you do have to wear one when you go for a wee.
7) All floor and bar staff will wear face coverings, with big smiles underneath.
8) No tables of more than 6 people and must be from the same household.
9) Our last food order will be taken at 9pm, except Sunday which is at 4.30pm. Our last drink order will be at 10pm and we will be closed at 11pm sharp, except Sunday which will be 7pm.
We ask that you respect the rules, each other, and our staff. We would much rather all cuddle, dance and high five, but we will save that for now and keep each other safe. So, thank you for all your support throughout this turbulent time.