Order a Takeaway
Making the health of all, our priority!
The safety of our staff and our guests is, as always, our highest priority so we will be implementing the following company rules to maintain the safety of all.
1) Tables will continue to be distanced at 1.5m minimum.
2) We will only accept card payments.
3) Everyone entering and exiting the toilets, MUST use the provided hand sanitizers.
4) Food and drinks, CAN be ordered from our online app, when at a table, OR we will provide table service at a 1m distance. No service will be given from the bar.
6) We will be continuing the high level of cleanliness across the whole pub using anti-viral spray, tables will only be laid once you have ordered food, toilets will be cleaned regularly.
7) All customers have to wear a face covering whilst in the building, these can only be taken off once you are sat at your table, so yes, you do have to wear one when you go for a wee.
8) All floor and bar staff will wear face coverings, with big smiles underneath.
9) No tables of more than 6 people and no tables are to be moved.
10) Our last food order will be taken at 8.30pm, our last drink order at 9.30pm and we will be closed at 10pm sharp.
We ask that you respect the rules, each other, and our staff. We would much rather all cuddle, dance and high five, but we will save that for now and keep each other safe. So, thank you for all your support throughout this turbulent time.
Welcome to The White Horse at Tilbrook, our little pub in the country
Our influences and inspirations come from all across the globe, this may be an authentic pizza from a trip to Italy, chicken wings we tried in Malaysia or an amazing burger we ate on a trip to New York.
All our beef has been lovingly prepared and dry aged for a minimum of 28 days.
Booking a table with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve teamed up with OpenTable to offer you a way of booking your table online with the minimum amount of fuss. Fill in your requirements below and you’ll be redirected to the OpenTable website to confirm your booking.
Our philosophy on food is very simple. Source the best quality ingredients and treat them with respect.
We believe there is no better place than being at the dinner table with family, the table must be packed with food, everyone digging in and helping themselves.
Our menu is varied offering a fantastic range of meals that everyone can enjoy with all tastes catered for.
We also have a children’s menu for the little ones or if you are in a group of 10 or more you can order from our party menu.
Food without drink is like Tonic without the Gin! We have a fantastic range of real ales, premium lagers and individually sourced spirits to please even the most picky connoisseur.
Our house gin supplier is the Warner’s Distillery produced in a 200 year old barn in the picturesque village of Harrington in Northamptonshire by husband and wife team Tom and Tina. It’s an exceptionally smooth gin of which all of Britain can be rightly proud.
And as caffeine addicts we know great coffee when we try one and The White Horse is proud to serve Carrara whose house blend dimora is a beautifully balanced, versatile coffee that can be brewed with any method.
We love showing off our beautiful pubs and there is no better way than holding bespoke events, coming up with exciting menus, matching drinks to compliment and having a really special night.
So our teams have come up some amazing themes to showcase their skills and to really get your juices flowing. As always follow us on social media to keep up to date but we will also upload onto here so you can see what is coming up this year!
The White Horse at Tilbrook Gallery
From the clean and rustic bar right the way through to the excellent (if we do say so ourselves) range of food, we’re sure you’ll love our perfect country pub.
We think The White Horse is the perfect country pub – why not come and visit and judge for yourself.
The White Horse at Tilbrook
Mon & Tues: Closed
Wed-Fri: 12-2.30pm & 5.30-8.30pm
Mon & Tues: Closed
Weds-Fri: 12-3pm & 5-9.30pm
Connect with us
Find us on Hitched
Let’s get in touch
If you’d like to learn more about our pub in country please complete the form below. We aim to be in touch within 2 working days.
If urgent, call us on 01480 860764
Website by easiserv.com